Set of 7 Easy Flower Icing Tips
- Are you interested in baking and decorating beautiful cakes?
- Do you want to create stunning icing decorations like an expert?
- Would you like to surprise your loved ones with fabulous cake designs?
- Icing a cake does not have to be to as challenging as it sounds
- Whether you are a professional or beginner get to be with these easy to use piping tips or nozzles
- Don't spend a fortune on expensive cakes
- Now create pretty and professional designs at home
- With the piping nozzles, you can create exquisite floral arrangements and patterns by piping swirls, ruffles, petals, roses, tulips, carnations, pansies, starflower, peonies, cherry blossom, apple blossoms, daisies, leaves and many other varieties
- Let your imagination run wild and create your dream icing designs
- Easy to use
- Suitable for use with buttercream
- Wow your friends and family with easy to use icing tips to decorate large cakes, cupcakes, coffee, desserts, pastries, cookies and tarts
1. Wash with warm soapy water
2. Prepare the icing bag, by cutting the tip so that the nozzle can easily fit through the opening
3. Insert the icing nozzle into the Piping Bag
4. Pour the buttercream into the icing bag. American Buttercream works best for piping flowers. Buttercream should not be soft
5. To ensure clean usage put the buttercream into a cling film, wrap into a roll and then insert into the bag
6. Pipe using gentle strokes and try on a parchment sheet
7. After usage wash with soapy warm water or put in the dishwasher
8. Use the beautiful box to store the icing tips in an organised fashion